Friday 20 June 2014

Summer Reading List

aka Wishful Thinking....



This stack of books has been patiently waiting to be read for a long time so I've decided to call it my summer reading list and see how that fares.....

I just realized that I've actually read two of these -a long time ago- and am looking forward to re-reading them.



Has anyone read James M. Cain?
This is my very first attempt and I don't know what to expect. 
I ordered these after seeing the Mildred Pierce short series with Kate Winslet and I can't recomend that highly enough.



I'm very excited to read these two books as well, by Edward Rutherfurd -an amazing author.
I've actually read London -years ago- and it's one of those books that you always remember.
A true masterpiece.
Has anyone read it?

What's on your summer reading list?





1 comment:

  1. I haven't read any of them...but I do not think I can read them in English. Is there any Greek version?

    Happy reading!!!!

    ReplyDelete

Your comments are always welcome and your opinion and/or feedback appreciated.

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...