Sunday 5 January 2014

My Creative Space - Radiant Orchid Flower Corsage


 I'm in the middle of an order for bridesmaids' corsages, so My Creative Space could be nothing else this week.





Bridesmaids' flower accessories in sweetest of purple shades fabric, vintage lace and pearls with tulle leaves and pretty satin ribbon.




Here's a heap of them, in various stages of completion.



And here's an example of one of them worn.




I love this colour.
Have you seen Pantone's colour of the year for 2014?
It's Radiant Orchid and it's the sweetest, most inspiring purple hue.


Linked to:


3 comments:

  1. I love this color! Great creations as always :)

    ReplyDelete
  2. φανταστικο χρωμα! και υπεροχες δημιουργίες!

    ReplyDelete
  3. simply adorable! I love this color!

    ReplyDelete

Your comments are always welcome and your opinion and/or feedback appreciated.

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...